NOTE: For on-site meetings, face masks must be worn and 6-foot social distancing guidelines should be followed. In addition, group sizes may be limited. For more information on Genesis' COVID policies, go here.
- Daily Reflections Group - Meeting on-site at Genesis. Open AA meeting, format varies. Meets Monday through Sunday 7:00 am to 8:00 am. Anyone recovering from addiction to alcohol and/or other substances are welcome. Contact Sue #413-568-1154.
- 12 Step Men’s Discussion Group - Since 2006, the Wednesday night men’s group has been meeting weekly at Genesis. Men gather in a safe and supportive environment to discuss topics related to recovery from addiction to alcohol and/or other substances. Any man struggling with addiction issues who is seeking recovery and fellowship is invited to attend: Wednesday evenings 7:00 - 9:00pm. Contact Brian at 413-519-4237.
- 12 Step Spirituality and Recovery Support - Facilitated by Sr. Madeleine Joy, SP, currently held via conference phone call, this monthly gathering is an opportunity to reflect on your lived experience of 12-Step recovery themes. Sr. Madeleine has conducted 12-Step retreats, spirituality and addiction programs and reflection groups since 1989. She is a NACC certified chaplain and a 12- Step Recovery Retreat facilitator. Sr. Madeleine also works with people struggling with addiction, and family members of persons who are addicted in one-on-one sessions at no cost. To make an appointment with Sr. Madeleine call 413-575-4049.
- Conscious Contact 11th Step Meeting - Meeting on-site at Genesis. Anyone recovering from addiction to alcohol and/or other substances who is seeking to improve their conscious contact with a Higher Power is invited to attend our weekly 11th Step meeting on Thursday nights from 7:00 - 8:00pm. Women and men gather in a safe and supportive environment to sit in silent meditation together then discuss the role of prayer and meditation in their recovery. Contact Brian at 413-519-4237.
- "Stairway to Serenity" Al-Anon Meeting Fridays @ 7:00pm Group #6460. This is a "hybrid" meeting combining Zoom and the in-person meeting. For more information and Zoom link, contact Bonnie by text at 413-427-7584.
- Conscious Contact 11th Step Meeting - Meeting on-site at Genesis. Open meeting. Meets Sunday 10:30 am to 11:30 am. Anyone recovering from addiciton to alcohol and/or other substances who is seeking to improve their conscious contact with a Higher Power is invited to attend our weekly 11st step meeting. Contact Ned #413-386-6055.
Ongoing Group TestimonialsMore